- Renal-Coloboma Syndrome / Papillorenal Syndrome
- Confirmation of the clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation of renal-coloboma syndrome from other coloboma-associated disorders (e.g., morning glory syndrome)
- Establishment of an appropriate medical management plan
- Capillary Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Turnaround times are estimates and begin once the sample(s) begin processing at the GeneDx lab and could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s control.
Targeted Variant Testing