AMPD2, ANKLE2, AP4M1, ARFGEF2, ASPM, ASXL1, ATR, ATRX, BRAT1, CASK, CDK5RAP2, CDKL5, CENPE, CENPF, CENPJ, CEP135, CEP152, CIT, CREBBP, CTNNB1, DDX3X, DHCR7, DIAPH1, DYRK1A, EFTUD2, EP300, FOXG1, IER3IP1, KAT6A, KATNB1, KIF11, KIF1A, KMT2D, KNL1, MCPH1, MECP2, MED17, MYCN, NIPBL, PCNT, PNKP, RAB18, RAB3GAP1, RAB3GAP2, RBBP8, RNASEH2C, RTTN, SEPSECS, SLC25A19, SLC9A6, SNAP29, STAMBP, STIL, TCF4, TRAPPC9, TSEN54, TUBA1A, TUBB3, TUBGCP4, TUBGCP6, UBE3A, VPS13B, WDR62, ZEB2, ZNF335
- Primary AR microcephaly
- Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome (RSTS)
- Warburg Micro Syndrome
- Molecular confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Establish the type of microcephaly and cause in order to provide information regarding prognosis, management and recurrence risk.
- Testing of at-risk relatives for specific known pathogenic variant(s) previously identified in an affected family member
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
81404x2, 81405x3, 81406x4, 81407x1, 81408x1, 81479x1, 81175x1, 81302x1, 81304x1
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Turnaround times are estimates and begin once the sample(s) begin processing at the GeneDx lab and could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s control.
Targeted Variant Testing