ACTC1, ACTN2, ALPK3, CAV3, CSRP3, FHL1, FLNC, GAA, GLA, JPH2, LAMP2, MTND1, MTND5, MTND6, MTTD, MTTG, MTTH, MTTI, MTTK, MTTL1, MTTL2, MTTM, MTTQ, MTTS1, MTTS2, MYBPC3, MYH6, MYH7, MYL2, MYL3, MYOZ2, PLN, PRKAG2, RAF1, RIT1, TCAP, TNNC1, TNNI3, TNNT2, TPM1, TTR, VCL
- Danon Disease
- Fabry Disease
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Noonan Syndrome
- Pompe Disease
- Transthyretin Amyloidosis
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
- Confirmation of clinical diagnosis in symptomatic patients
- Genetic counseling and risk assessment of asymptomatic family members of a proband with HCM
- Differentiation of hereditary HCM associated with mutations in sarcomeric genes from phenocopies (i.e. Danon disease, Fabry disease, Noonan syndrome, Pompe disease, Amyloidosis)
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
- Next-Gen Sequencing
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Turnaround times are estimates and begin once the sample(s) begin processing at the GeneDx lab and could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s control.
Targeted Variant Testing