ACVRL1, ENG, GDF2, RASA1, SMAD4
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT)
- Juvenile Polyposis Syndrome (JPS)
- Osler-Weber-Rendu Syndrome
- Parkes Weber syndrome
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis in symptomatic individuals
- Identification of individuals at-risk for developing the disease
- Recurrence risk assessment
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
- Next-Gen Sequencing
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Turnaround times are estimates and begin once the sample(s) begin processing at the GeneDx lab and could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s control.
Targeted Variant Testing