- Fumarate Hydratase Deficiency
- Hereditary Leiomyomatosis and Renal Cell Cancer (HLRCC)
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- To differentiate HLRCC from other hereditary cancer predisposition syndromes such as VHL and BHD
- To determine an appropriate medical surveillance and treatment plan for at risk family members
- Carrier testing for parents of a child with FHD
- Risk assessment
- Capillary Sequencing
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Turnaround times are estimates and begin once the sample(s) begin processing at the GeneDx lab and could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s control.
Targeted Variant Testing