ABCD1, ACO2, ADCY5, ALDH18A1, ALDH3A2, ALS2, AMPD2, AP4B1, AP4E1, AP4M1, AP4S1, AP5Z1, ARG1, ARL6IP1, ARSA, ATL1, ATP13A2, B4GALNT1, BSCL2, BTD, C12orf65, C19orf12, CYP27A1, CYP2U1, CYP7B1, DDHD1, DDHD2, ENTPD1, ERLIN1, ERLIN2, EXOSC3, FA2H, FAR1, FARS2, GALC, GBA2, GBE1, GCH1, GJA1, GJC2, IBA57, IFIH1, KIAA0196, KIF1A, KIF1C, KIF5A, L1CAM, MMACHC, MTHFR, NFU1, NIPA1, NT5C2, OPA3, PEX16, PLA2G6, PLP1, PNPLA6, POLR3A, PTS, RAB3GAP2, REEP1, REEP2, RNASEH2B, SACS, SERAC1, SLC16A2, SLC19A3, SLC25A15, SLC33A1, SPAST, SPG11, SPG20, SPG21, SPG7, SPR, TECPR2, TFG, TH, TUBB4A, UCHL1, VPS37A, VPS53, ZFYVE26
- Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia - Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Complicated Hereditary Spastic Paraplegias
- Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia (HSP)
- Uncomplicated Hereditary Spastic Paraplegias
- Molecular confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Identification of at-risk family members
- Assist with treatment/management decisions
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Turnaround times are estimates and begin once the sample(s) begin processing at the GeneDx lab and could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s control.
Targeted Variant Testing